Grand Mario Fable ep.2 Grand Mario Fable ep.2

Flaming Hammer? lol

Some of the jokes is a little iffy, but story is pretty interesting. The fight scenes had some great dynamics. The blue yoshi with the sword was a weird choice but hey the story is just beginning. I dont really like the text intros, they are kind of plain, really nice composition though, and use of perspective. I think the blast with energy bars should have been an intense beam or something. Overall I think audio and graphics flow nicely.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I know people like this.... lol

THis is real. Imagine...
Bunch of people screaming monstrously. "HALO, BRAWL, COD, TEKKEN, STREET FIGHTER, WOW, STARCRAFT. " and then some kid walks up behind them and says "POKEMON" and then explodes. LOL

goku vs broly goku vs broly

Nice!

That really good for someone that is new to flash. The audio could have been a little better, but over all that was pretty good!

How to make a flash game How to make a flash game

Action script version

Most importantly you need a pre loader you can download a newgrounds preloader if you dont have one.
I think you should specify that this is AS2 and not AS3 because with AS3 you cannot apply actions directly to a symbols.

The tutorial I think could use more detail about making movie clips with animated characters like walking cycles and then explain how to swap movie clips with code like changing the idle standing pose to a movie clip with the walking cycle when hitting the arrow keys, then changing that to a jumping pose when in the air.

Overall I think it needs more planning tutorials are not easy to make and like any artist that storyboards for a game or animation you need to create a lesson plan and go into more detail, perhaps create separate tutorials for Platform and 2 player. Again specification for new flash users what action script version you are using becuz new flash are probably using Flash CS3 and up and will have problems using AS2 on movie clips.

Primary Primary

Nice!

I like how the characters movements are like megaman's (ei his jump sprites, and his wall sliding sprites)! Really nice, there is the suggestion of a sequel at the end, I would like to see the ability to mix colors in the sequel!

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

WOW!

This like a combo of Megaman and Viewtiful Joe

Twins of Duality Twins of Duality

Real Nice!

Dis is some cold tracks right here!

[ f ] Brawl Remix (Remastered) [ f ] Brawl Remix (Remastered)

Nice Work

WOW!

Dis song is cold!

Prometheus Prometheus

I love it.

Are you using the colors of megamn ZX Prometheus? Look awesome.

spandex spandex

Nice,

What did you draw this in? Looks like Flash, but could be Illustrator.

Sashura responds:

photoshop

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Nice job

I like how each fighting stance resembles their animal.