Grand Mario Fable ep.2 Grand Mario Fable ep.2

Flaming Hammer? lol

Some of the jokes is a little iffy, but story is pretty interesting. The fight scenes had some great dynamics. The blue yoshi with the sword was a weird choice but hey the story is just beginning. I dont really like the text intros, they are kind of plain, really nice composition though, and use of perspective. I think the blast with energy bars should have been an intense beam or something. Overall I think audio and graphics flow nicely.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I know people like this.... lol

THis is real. Imagine...
Bunch of people screaming monstrously. "HALO, BRAWL, COD, TEKKEN, STREET FIGHTER, WOW, STARCRAFT. " and then some kid walks up behind them and says "POKEMON" and then explodes. LOL

goku vs broly goku vs broly

Nice!

That really good for someone that is new to flash. The audio could have been a little better, but over all that was pretty good!

Mario vs. Sonic (First) Mario vs. Sonic (First)

Pretty Good

Don't let the backgrounds edges show, and some of the animations were cut short, like when sonic went into the air, he went half way up the screen but mario went all the way up. Just little things like that can really make a difference. Nice try and just remember to take things slowly, don't just make something real quick and upload to newgrounds, even shorts have to done with reasonable time and skill. Don't assume that because your movie is short that is can be made in a short time. Finally, because it is short you have to \focus more on te quality of the animation.

Pattiasina24 responds:

I understand, but this is a failed animation and I know what you're saying, on rushing, but I hadn't really rushed, and I actually took a great deal of time on this.

There are quite a few mistakes, but those I didn't really notice, and I'm glad you pointed them out. Thanks. :D

Cuboy Ep.3 Cuboy Ep.3

LOL

This series reminds me of spongebob for some reason!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Good as Expected..

Everything looks great the art work, programming is smooth, the music pretty cool! One thing though, I don't if it was just me but I think everything was a little TOO RED, overall it was good though!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Speed LOL!

Great vid, I like the reference to the movie Speed. The bus could stop past 50 mph, thats y it exploded at the end, Hilarious. But really though it was pretty sad, clever story of triumph and failure. Nice styled artwork simple, yet stylish, good work with the animation. Music and audio were clear too. Excellent!

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

Very Different!

This a very unique original style. The drawing very obscure and goof yet artistic, and the music was all acapella (even thought style was instrumental). Nice graphic quality, and nice beat boxing with the audio.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Real nice..

Great artwork and smooth animation. Nice on the audio as well!

Sprite Race Series Ep.1 Sprite Race Series Ep.1

Some fixes...

-The background is a little slow, it maybe because of the motion blur, DO NOT use blur filters in flash on moving backgrounds, it drives the lag way up, add the blur in something like photoshop, fireworks, paintshop pro, graphics gale, paint.net or something. Also these programs can useful in sprite edits.

-Also try to find multi layered backgrounds, and movie them at different speeds (the bottom layer moves the slowest, the top moves the fastest), that will create the simulation of moving in space.

-In most side scroll games that is how it works, the background typically has 3 or more layers, and the closest layer (ground) moves the fastest, the bottom layer, (faded trees or something far in the distance), just barely moves. And only apply a SLIGHT blur to close fast moving objects like the ground.

-Think about in real life when your in a car, and your looking out the window, the sun and sky are just barely moving because so far away, but trees and building that are big you pass a little faster, then thing at eye level parked cars, mail boxes, and smaller objects that are closer to you move very quick at a blur.

-Just some things to think of other than that, it was pretty good, audio wise and everything. Remember use plenty of movie clips, with sprites do not to frame by frame animation, and DO NOT work on the main timeline, do everything in side multiple movie clips, and put them on the timeline, and use multiple scenes, DONT cram everything into one scene.

-I ll be expecting better next time! ;)