View Profile macjsus

28 Movie Reviews

Flaming Hammer? lol

Some of the jokes is a little iffy, but story is pretty interesting. The fight scenes had some great dynamics. The blue yoshi with the sword was a weird choice but hey the story is just beginning. I dont really like the text intros, they are kind of plain, really nice composition though, and use of perspective. I think the blast with energy bars should have been an intense beam or something. Overall I think audio and graphics flow nicely.

I know people like this.... lol

THis is real. Imagine...
Bunch of people screaming monstrously. "HALO, BRAWL, COD, TEKKEN, STREET FIGHTER, WOW, STARCRAFT. " and then some kid walks up behind them and says "POKEMON" and then explodes. LOL

Nice!

That really good for someone that is new to flash. The audio could have been a little better, but over all that was pretty good!

11 Game Reviews

Action script version

Most importantly you need a pre loader you can download a newgrounds preloader if you dont have one.
I think you should specify that this is AS2 and not AS3 because with AS3 you cannot apply actions directly to a symbols.

The tutorial I think could use more detail about making movie clips with animated characters like walking cycles and then explain how to swap movie clips with code like changing the idle standing pose to a movie clip with the walking cycle when hitting the arrow keys, then changing that to a jumping pose when in the air.

Overall I think it needs more planning tutorials are not easy to make and like any artist that storyboards for a game or animation you need to create a lesson plan and go into more detail, perhaps create separate tutorials for Platform and 2 player. Again specification for new flash users what action script version you are using becuz new flash are probably using Flash CS3 and up and will have problems using AS2 on movie clips.

Nice!

I like how the characters movements are like megaman's (ei his jump sprites, and his wall sliding sprites)! Really nice, there is the suggestion of a sequel at the end, I would like to see the ability to mix colors in the sequel!

WOW!

This like a combo of Megaman and Viewtiful Joe

3 Audio Reviews

Real Nice!

Dis is some cold tracks right here!

Nice Work

Yeeeaaah!

flashmac responds:

YEahhhhhh!

WOW!

Dis song is cold!

12 Art Reviews

I love it.

Are you using the colors of megamn ZX Prometheus? Look awesome.

Nice,

What did you draw this in? Looks like Flash, but could be Illustrator.

Sashura responds:

photoshop

Nice job

I like how each fighting stance resembles their animal.

I Corinthians 6:20: For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

26, Male